Latest News from Liverpool FC

Thursday 23 May 2013

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC: Sky Sports: Begovic latest

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC
The Media Watch from Liverpool FC // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Sky Sports: Begovic latest
May 23rd 2013, 09:45

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is unsure what will happen regarding his future, but has not received any offers to leave the Britannia Stadium.

Begovic has enjoyed an impressive season for Stoke and has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United.

The January acquisition of Jack Butland from Birmingham City only served to fuel speculation that the Potters would cash in on Begovic in the summer.

However, following the departure of manager Tony Pulis, the 25-year-old is trying not to think about where he will be playing his football next season.

Instead, Begovic is planning a short break before linking up with Bosnia-Herzegovina ahead of next month's 2014 World Cup qualifier away to Latvia.

"Now, I'm on my way for a holiday, but I don't know yet what will happen," Begovic told SportSport.

"Will I leave Stoke City? There are many rumours, but so far I didn't get any concrete offers. But that doesn't mean that I will not get one.

"Right now, I don't want to think about all that. First, I need some days off, then I have an important match with my national team."

Source: Sky Sports

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment