Latest News from Liverpool FC

Monday 27 May 2013

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC: Football Italia: Kucka on LFC link

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC
The Media Watch from Liverpool FC // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Football Italia: Kucka on LFC link
May 27th 2013, 17:56

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

Juraj Kucka has played down a link to Liverpool, reflecting that he believes his future lies with Genoa.

The midfielder has been listed in recent months as a possible departure from Marassi this summer, with a number of clubs said to be interested. 

However, in considering links with Premier League side Liverpool, the 26-year-old Slovakian has suggested otherwise.

"I'm going to Liverpool? That is good news, I read it on the internet," joked Kucka to Danish outlet Dennik Sport this week.

"I have not spoken to [fellow Slovak and Liverpool player] Skrtel, and I have no intention of doing so, I prefer to keep my feet on the ground.

"I'm a player of Genoa, so I think that this is where I will play next season, but I can imagine what it means to wear the shirt of Liverpool."

Source: Football Italia

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment