Latest News from Liverpool FC

Monday 27 May 2013

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC: Sky Sports: Kucka flattered by LFC

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC
The Media Watch from Liverpool FC // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Sky Sports: Kucka flattered by LFC
May 27th 2013, 12:52

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

Genoa midfielder Juraj Kucka has admitted he is flattered to be linked with Liverpool but will keep his feet on the ground.

The 26-year-old holding midfielder has enjoyed a good season with the Serie A club and speculation has linked him with a move to Anfield.

The Slovakia international welcomes the attention and the prospect of playing alongside international team-mate Martin Skrtel but intends to focus on his job at Genoa.

"It's good news," Kucka told Dennik Sport. "I have read it on the internet.

"I have not called my compatriot Martin Skrtel and have no plans to do so. I prefer to keep my feet on the ground.

"I am a Genoa player, so I have to think that I'll play in Genoa the next season.

"But I can imagine what it would mean to wear the Liverpool shirt."

Source: Sky Sports

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment