Latest News from Liverpool FC

Tuesday 8 January 2013


Little off topic but I thought I’d write a quick post on my stop smoking success!

I have now stopped for over 3 months and am using an electronic cigarette!!

The model I use (The Liberro Realis) is a lot better than the ones you can buy in newsagents and supermarkets and you can get a kit for £35.00 which includes enough to keep you going for well over a month.

Best thing with them is they look almost exactly like a real cigarette. I would personally recommend either the Oriental Tobacco or Rich Corona flavours as they are quite cig-like and you can get either free with your kit. For refillable cartridges and all the liquid you need a 20 a day smoker will be looking at spending approximately £20-£30 a month which is an enormous saving vs death sticks.

As I said to somebody today the real beauty is if you have a moment of weakness/stupidity and give into cigs, all is not lost! You always have your electronic cigarette there to fall back on so one moment of weakness doesn’t mean your back to the £6.80 a day insanity!

Here is a picture of me with my cig, so you know I really am using this model and how much it does look like a real cig! I did a lot of research and have to say I really recommend them having tried quite a few brands myself!

Check them out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment