Latest News from Liverpool FC

Friday 19 April 2013

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC: Clubcall: Vorm dismisses Reds talk

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC
The Media Watch from Liverpool FC // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Clubcall: Vorm dismisses Reds talk
Apr 19th 2013, 14:56

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

Michel Vorm has distanced himself from reports he would like to be reunited with former manager Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool.

Vorm reportedly told Dutch magazine Voetbal International that it would be "special" to again link-up with Rodgers, the man who brought him to the Liberty Stadium from FC Utrecht in the summer of 2011.

The 29-year-old Dutch international, whose contract in south Wales runs until 2016, has been linked with a move to Anfield, as well as Arsenal and Barcelona, but he claimed his comments on Rodgers had been "lost in translation".

He told the club's official website: "The comments that came out of the interview from the Dutch press have been lost in translation.

"They asked me about Brendan, and I said I enjoyed working under him. Of course I did, he was the man that brought me here and we had a successful season.

"But I did not say I wanted to go to Liverpool or anywhere else - I am very happy here at Swansea. Not once have I told my agent or the chairman Huw Jenkins that I want to leave here."

Source: Clubcall

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment