Latest News from Liverpool FC

Sunday 28 July 2013

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC: ForzaItalian: Target on his future

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC
The Media Watch from Liverpool FC // via fulltextrssfeed.com 
ForzaItalian: Target on his future
Jul 28th 2013, 07:36

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

After reported interest from Premier League side Liverpool, Udinese starlet Luis Muriel has confirmed that he will remain with the Zebrette for at least one more season.

While revealing that he intends to leave the Bianconeri at some point in the future the 22-year-old was also asked about the clubs he admired and playing with Zebrette legend Antonio Di Natale.

"We have talked about many clubs after me, but I said I wanted to stay here another year," Muriel told Sky Sports Italia.

"What clubs do I like? I looked at the Barcelona with Ronaldinho, I've always wanted to play with great players like him, [Lionel] Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.

"We would all like to, I would like to play alongside any top player.

"[Di Natale] is a great striker and is important for me to have him at my side, he will score many goals in this [coming] season.

"Nevertheless I hope to make the most of it, in order to help the team."

Source: ForzaItalianfootball.com

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment