Latest News from Liverpool FC

Tuesday 19 March 2013

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC: Daily Post: Aldo's bitter-sweet moment

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC
The Media Watch from Liverpool FC // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Daily Post: Aldo's bitter-sweet moment
Mar 19th 2013, 10:03

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

It was bitter-sweet finding out that I've been voted Liverpool's best ever penalty- taker on the club website.

I scored 17 out of 18 during my Reds career - a success rate of 94 per cent. However, the one I missed still haunts me. It hurts more as a fan than a player as I know that penalty probably cost us the double.

Source: Daily Post

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment