Latest News from Liverpool FC

Monday, 10 June 2013

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC: talkSPORT: Star desperate for Anfield move

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC
The Media Watch from Liverpool FC // via fulltextrssfeed.com
talkSPORT: Star desperate for Anfield move
Jun 10th 2013, 09:54

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

Liverpool target Iago Aspas is desperate to complete a move to Anfield.

The Celta Vigo striker, who scored 12 goals in La Liga last season, has been linked with a £7m summer move to Merseyside and, according to an interview in Spanish newspaper Marca, he cancelled a scheduled holiday to talk terms with the Reds this week.

The 25-year-old told Marca.com: "I was forced to cancel my holiday in the Caribbean, but the reason I did more than justifies why.

"When I heard of Liverpool's interest I did not hesitate even for a minute.

"[Liverpool] is one of the biggest clubs in the world and, although I had offers from Italy, Portugal and other countries, I decided my future was in English football."

Source: talkSPORT

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment