Latest News from Liverpool FC

Friday 20 September 2013

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC: Mirror: Dalglish: My one LFC regret

News Media Watch from Liverpool FC
The Media Watch from Liverpool FC // via fulltextrssfeed.com 
Life mundane? Vegas baby!

Need some excitement in your life? Slots. Cards. Shows. Food. And all the things that happen in Vegas that stay in Vegas. Check out great deals on hotels.
From our sponsors
Mirror: Dalglish: My one LFC regret
Sep 20th 2013, 13:22

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

Despite all his feats at Liverpool Football Club, there is still one thing Kenny Dalglish dreams of doing - watching a match from Anfield's legendary Kop.

Dalglish would love to watch the Reds from among the fans who have always worshipped him, and says he may try and slip onto the Kop unnoticed one day.

"The thing about the Kop is that you wanted to be in there, but you couldn't because you were playing," he said.

"I wanted to get in there and experience it. The only time I was on the Kop properly was after Hillsborough - I walked through with the kids.

"Since then, I've sat on the Kop for a number of Hillsborough anniversary services, but never for a game."I know Bill Shankly once stood on the Kop when he retired.

"Who knows?

"I'd like to do it anonymously. I wouldn't want to do it with a fanfare or for any PR or publicity.

"I would just love to be in there with the fans, who have always chanted my name."

Source: Daily Mirror

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily represent the position of Liverpool Football Club.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment