
Blackpool star Thomas Ince is on Cardiff's radar as they prepare for their first Premier League campaign.
The 21-year-old was a big hit in the Championship last season as he scored 18 goals for the Tangerines.
But the son of former England midfielder and current Blackpool boss Paul - is set to be courted by several Premier League heavyweights and has been tipped to make a return to Liverpool where he started his career.
"At the moment my dad is on holiday so I haven't got in touch with him for a while," said Ince, who is currently on duty with England at the European U21 tournament in Israel.
"My focus is on training with England and trying to catch the eye of the gaffer (Stuart Pearce) and show I am ready for Saturday.
"After the Euros I will sit down with my dad and the chairman of Blackpool and see where we go.
"But at the moment I am a Blackpool player with a year left on my contract so we will see what happens."
Source: Wales Online
No comments:
Post a Comment